Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Walking down this path again!! Adding a little brother to our family.....Landon!

Wow, it's been sooo long since I've updated my blog. Lyla WenJing has been home now almost 16 months. She has grown so much, it's hard to even recognize her as being the same child we met August 30, 2012! 

I can't imagine life without my daughter. I never would have imagined that my life would change in so many ways. I was a happily married woman of what would have been fifteen years. But, life would completely turn upside down when my husband died in June of 2011. 

Continuing with the adoption was completely God driven. I wondered some days where I found the strength or courage to continue, and then I just knew how I was being guided to keep going, not to give up...

I never imagined that I would be venturing on this journey one more time. In fact, so many obstacles were thrown at me already when I submitted my letter of intent to adopt a beautiful little boy. But I am here again, and I received my pre approval December 3rd! 

I will need your support and prayers one more time, to find the strength and courage to bring home Landon.

I will try and do better and keep up with posts along the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment