Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It was a little confusing this time, sending out an email to NVC, and then an answer coming back, with a GUZ # but no attachment, and my sending out another email with the GUZ #, and yet another message without my adoption letter attachment. Finally today, I did receive it and forwarded it right to my Agency! They told me my Article 5 should be done the first week of August, then wait for Travel Approval! I am hoping for end of August travel that way Bonnie and Brennan can start school and not miss any days. It seems surreal at times to think that almost two years later since Jay and I started our adoption, I will be going to China without my husband and to pick up a different child then we started out falling in love with. It's not for me to ask why, but rather to continue on in Faith and do what I feel I am here to do, my life's purpose...so I wait a few more weeks to Bring Home My Daughter, My Lyla WenJing!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Chris!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim shared your blog. Your daughter is beautiful and I can't wait for you to FINALLY have her in your arms. A love story, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dawn, I feel very blessed for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete