Monday, July 9, 2012


Today, I received a video of Lyla! I was told that she is very outgoing and active! I was amazed to see the spirit in Lyla's eyes, and how curious she seems to be, as she plays with the coordinator's I phone, and camera, asking questions in Chinese on how to use it, and saying over and over "I Like It!". I had prayed very hard today for a sign from my husband, I needed his ok and reassurance that "I can Do This!"  A few minutes later, my sign was right there in front of me! A car pulling an RV, and right on the back of the RV were the words "JAY FLIGHT" with an image of wings above it, and in the corner JayCo. Well, that was good enough for me, and I thanked God and Heaven for this sign. I am so ready to bring this precious orphan home and give her all the loving, attention and exploration that she so desperately needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment